February 2016

Wednesday February 24, 2016

(Practice/Metabolic Conditioning) Warm-up: (15 min) WOD  “Filthy Fifty” 50 Box Jumps (24/20 inch. box)50 Jumping Pull-ups (head at least 6-inches below bar)50 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)50 Walking Lunge Steps50 Knees to Elbows50 Push Press (45/35 pounds)50 Back Extensions (No GHD – grab a 45/25#plate)50 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 pound ball (10/9)50 Burpees50 Double unders

Friday February 19, 2016

(Practice/Lactate Threshold 8-12 min)  Warm-up: (15 min)  SOD Front Squats: 1 x 5 75% > 1 x 1 78% > 1 x 5 75% > 1 x 1 83-85% > 1 x 5 80% (20 min)  WOD AMRAP 126 Power Cleans (115/75)9 Thrusters12 Deadlifts15 Bar-over Burpees

Thursday February 18, 2016

(Practice / Phosphogenic 1-10 sec bursts) Warm-up: (15 min) SOD Bench Press 5 x 5 % 83% & Strict pull-ups 3 x 3-10 (20 min) WOD  10 min EMOM (16 min total time includes warm-up) 3 Deadlifts @88%1/side DB or KB Turkish Get-up (moderate weight/athlete’s choice)

Tuesday February 16, 2016

(Practice / Glycolytic 2-5 min bursts) Warm-up: (15 min) SOD  5 x 3 at 85-90% Back Squat (20 min) WOD 1  21-15-9Russian KB Swings (70/53)Elbow Plank Hold (in seconds) (4 min cap) Rest 2 min WOD 2  3 Rounds on the 3:00 (Everyone starts together)50 Dubs5 Barbell Squat Snatches (@60%)*2:30 min cap each round*


Simply fill out the form below and then schedule Your FREE intro session on the next page.

Shortly after we will be in touch with you to confirm your intro session. We are excited to meet you!


Month-to-Month Membership Agreements and Annual Membership Agreements: You may place your Membership on hold two (2) times per calendar year up to three (3) consecutive months each time. Advanced notice of at least two (2) business days is required. The hold must be 30 days in duration at a minimum and 30 days must elapse between holds. Upon expiration of the term of the hold, your account will automatically become active and payments will resume. Should you choose to return prior to the end of their hold period, the hold will be released and payments will resume.


All membership agreements require 30-days written notice to cancel your membership. This form will serve as your 30-days written cancellation notice. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within 30-days of your invoice billing date, the payment will be processed as scheduled. Your membership will be canceled at the end of your final paid month. All payments are non-refundable. All grandfathered membership rates will also be forfeited and returning members will be subject to current rates.


Please fill out the form below and one of our team members will review your request. Warning. The submission of this form does not cancel your membership. We will review your request, then reach out to confirm.


We Would Love To Meet You!

Simply fill out the form below
& one of our amazing
coaches will be in touch asap! We are excited to meet you!


We Would Love To Meet You!
WARNING! Class Sizes Are Limited.

If you would like to reserve a spot… Simply fill out the form below letting us know what day you might come by & one of our amazing coaches will reach out to you to reserve your class.


$25 Per Class


90 Leavitt Street,
Salem, MA 01970-5308

(978) 678-8221


We Want To Offer You The PERFECT Membership For YouR NEEDS.

Simply fill out the form below and one of our amazing coaches will send you our current membership information.